Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge: eight fears

It was really hard to make this list of eight fears.
Out of these 8, only 3 or 4 REALLY scare me.
But I wanted to follow the rules, so here is my list:

1. Creepy noises/someone breaking in our house. I often wake up Jonathan in the middle of the night to investigate strange sounds. God bless that man.

2. Cats. My grandmother used to have this white cat, Angel. That was a MEAN cat! Scared me to death! Haven't like cats since!

3. Horror movies. I used to LOVE scary movies in my teenage years. My friends and I used to have slumber parties and watch nothing but horror flicks. But now they just freak me out. I haven't seen a horror movie in years.

4. Guns. Not really that scared of them, but I needed something to fill the list. However; every time Jon has his gun out in the house it makes me nervous. People have accidents, it just scares me!

5. Disappointing others. I hate letting people down. Especially my family.

6. Not being able to have children. I know I shouldn't worry about this, but I do. Jonathan keeps telling me there is no need to worry until we start trying to have a baby and I know he is right!

7. The health of my {future} children. If the Lord does bless Jonathan and I with children, I pray those babies are healthy and happy! :)


8. Losing a loved one. My husband/family/friends are so precious to me. It hurts my heart to even think about losing one of them.

No comments: