Sunday, October 23, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge: seven wants

7 Wants

Want #1: Black boots.
I'm currently on the hunt for a new pair. Mine are getting old...
Something like this would work.

Want #2: For my Tigers to go back to the Final Four.
Pre-season rankings are out!
My Memphis Tigers are ranked 9th in the nation!
It's going to be an awesome season!

Want #3: For my precious little cousins to live closer.
I love these babies with all my heart.
I just wish they weren't so far away! :(


Want #4: For my bestie, Mackenzie, and I
 to live in the same city.
I miss her EVERY single day!

Want #5: To go back to Orlando ASAP.
I know we were there less than 6 month ago,
but I'm already dying to go back!
I wish we could go every year!

Want #6: A house in Fayette County.
One like this would be nice, huh?! ;)

Want #7:  A couple little Griffins.
Not any time soon, but some day :)


No comments: