Monday, October 24, 2011

Book love: The Lucky One

Another book from the wonderful Mr. Sparks.
And like most of his novels, this one is great!
I got this book Christmas of 2008, I believe.
Yes...It's been sitting on my bookshelf for a while now. 
I have no idea why I waited so long to read it, 
but I'm so glad I finally did!
It was a little slow at first, but got good FAST!
I definitely recommend it!

The Lucky One is also being turned into a movie.
Comes out in April and stars these two...
Zac Efron and Taylor Schillings.

I can't wait to see it!
Read the book before April so you can go see the movie!

Still have two more of Nicholas Sparks' novels to read before I've read them all!
The Choice-I started this last night!
The Best of Me-This is his newest book. It just came out! I'll probably wait until it comes out in paperback before I read this one!

No comments: