Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be a     dancer   when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a stay at home mom/cupcake baker  .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my momma   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    Ernie from Seseame Street. I had a Ernie mask & everything :) HA!  

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    Barbies. Definitely. I had a million.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I    I really didn't get into much trouble as a kid. Never not spanked, not once. I was a little goodie two shoes...Haha 

7.  I get daily inspiration from    Pinterest, blogs. Especially with food. 99% of what I make for dinner every nights comes from one or the other .

No comments: