Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that the 13 Nights of Halloween starts 
tonight on ABC Family.
Can't wait to watch some {non-horror} Halloween movies!
Tonight is the PLL Halloween special! So excited!


I'm loving ABC's new show Revenge.
Oooh, this show is so juicy! Comes on Wednesday nights
 on ABC! WATCH!

I'm loving Vanilla Almond Milk.
So delicious! Taste like a melted vanilla milkshake to me!
I drank this stuff a lot when I was trying to lose weight a few years ago, but I now I just love the taste!

I'm loving these outfits.

I love dresses with boots!

I'm loving Sophia and Rosie!

Goodness gracious. How precious are they?!
LOVE THEM!

I'm loving Nicholas Sparks.
I've been on a bit of a Nicholas Sparks kick lately.
I'm trying to read EVERY book he has out.
I just have two more to go!
Like I said, I finished Safe Haven last week. {So good!}
And last night I finished another one of his novels!
But more on that later... :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: