Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge: four books.


I'm going to change this up a bit & do four books I have
read & loved AND four books I'm dying to read!

Four books I've read & loved
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
My favorite story. EVER. 

2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
This book is the retelling of the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea in a tale set against the exciting backdrop of the California Gold Rush. The heroine, Angel, is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel’s life to draw her into the Savior’s redeeming love. 

This story is absolutely beautiful. 
If you haven't read it you should!

3. Nicholas Sparks novels
As you know, I'm a major fan of this guy.
I love{almost} all of his novels.

4. Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo
Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.


I read this in a day.
If you haven't read it yet, you really should.


Four books I'm dying to read
1. The Hunger Games series
I've been dying to read this series for awhile now,
 but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
I WILL have them read by Christmas! 
{maybe even Thanksgiving ;)}


2. Best of Me
I can't wait to get my hands on Nicholas Sparks' newest book!

3. The Son of Neptune.
Rick Riodan is another one of my favorite authors.
He is the author of the Percy Jackon series. {which I LOVED}
The Son of Neptune is his second book in 
the Heros of Olympus series.
I know it will be great!


4. Kristen Hannah novels
Yet, another one of my favorite authors.
I've read four of Kristin Hannah's novels
 & I have loved each one!
I already have this book [True Colors] on my shelf.
I can't wait to read it along with the rest of her books!

No comments: