Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog Love: The Small Things.

One of my absolute FAVORITE blogs is: Kate's The Small Things. This girl has fantastic hair! You've probably seen her before. She is all over Pinterest! She gives great hairstyle tutorials and product reviews on her blog. I get so excited every time I see she has a new post! If you aren't following her already, you really should!

Two things I've recently purchased after seeing them on her blog are:
Aquage Uplifting Foam & a Birchbox subscription.

Aquage Uplifting foam is my new favorite styling product.
 It is so SO great! Its a volume-building product that gives my hair body like I've never had before!
And it last ALL day. I can't rave about this stuff enough. 

The second thing Kate persuaded me into purchasing is a Birchbox subscription.
For those of you who have know clue what Birchbox is, let me fill you in.
Each month I will receive a "birtchbox" that will contain 4-5 product samples.
The samples can be skincare, makeup, nail polish, haircare, etc.
When I signed up I had to complete a beauty profile that would help them chose my products.
They asked about my hair color and type and skin color and type along with a few other questions.
A yearly subscription is $110. My first box should come in December. I can't wait!
I will let you know what I get!

No comments: