Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.


1. My favorite thing about this week was/is: Jonathan & I had some AWESOME workouts! I love working out with my hubby! We have so much fun!

2. Colder weather makes me: excited for the holidays! Cold weather reminds me of the fun things to come like: hot chocolate, layered clothing, Thanksgiving, cuddling on the couch, Christmas, Memphis Basketball, and my birthday! :)

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are: making dinner with my sweet husband, Netflix, and that Memphis basketball is back!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Hmm.....well it depends on the weather. Summer/Spring=sandals. Fall/Winter=boots.

5. My personality type is: ESFJ. I love to do things for other people. Especially my husband and family! And I LOVE to play hostess! haha

6. I have a serious problem resisting: desserts! I want something sweet after EVERY meal! :/

7. My favorite color to wear is:black, white, or tan.

No comments: