Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.



1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour Y'all know how much I love to eat & this girl has some FABULOUS recipes!




2.   Something I am thankful for is: my mother :).

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was:   this week's Big Bang Theory. Sheldon cracks me up EVERY time :) .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is   TOMs ballet flats. {coming this spring!} 


5.  I am excited about:    going to the Arkansas/Tennessee game this weekend! I'm excited for a fun couple of days in Fayetteville with Jonathan's parents and siblings.

6.  If I were a color I would be:   yellow. Warm. HAPPY. Friendly! :)

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by:   curled up in my comfy chair with a good book & a cup of coffee :).



No comments: