Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.


It's FRIDAY!
That means it's time to fill in those blanks with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do.

1.   A nervous habit I have is:    checking my cell phone. If I am in a situation where I feel uncomfortable, I just keep my eyes glued to my iPhone. Checking facebook, pinterest, email, etc...It's sad, but true.

2.   Something that makes me sad is:  Sister Wives. I like the show & they seems like wonderful people. HOWEVER; sometimes I just want to cry while watching it. My marriage is so special to me. Jonathan is my rock, the love of my life, my best friend, & my partner. And the best part is he is all MINE. I cannot imagine sharing him with THREE other woman. That is not how God created marriage. Breaks my heart, I tell you.    

3.  Today I am thankful for:   Justin from the Apple Genius bar. Let me explain. Guys, last night there was an accident. I terrible one. My poor Macbook Pro fell from the arm of my favorite cozy chair and hit the fire place. I drop it a lot, so I thought no big deal. I'll just turn it back on & it will be good to go. WRONG. It wouldn't turn on. I took it to the Apple store today, but I had a terrible feeling  it was gone for good. Thankful, Justin, the guy helping me told me that it could be fixed for $280. Yes, that's a lot of money but I'm thrilled that my laptop isn't gone for good! I'll have my baby back in 5-7 days. Thank you Justin for giving me that great news today!

4. My favorite room in my house is:   my living room. When we first moved into our house it was my least favorite room. It has wood paneled walls. WOOD PANEL, people! However; now I love it. I added cute curtains, a  great rug, & some fun throw pillows and now its super cozy. :)

5.  I can't stand:  Dr. Pepper. Yucky.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would:   go to Old Navy. It's my favorite. Plus, it is cheap so $100 would go a LOOONG way in there.

7.  The last person I hung out with was :  Justin from the Apple store :) haha

I look forward to filling in the blanks with Lauren every Friday. 
If you haven't joined in yet, you really should :)

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Soon as Jonathan gets home from work we are heading to Somerville to spend the night at my parent's house. Jon & dad are getting up early to hunt in the morning, while mom & I put up their Christmas tree. 
Sounds like a great Saturday to me :)

1 comment:

Simply Valorie said...

I know this is nerdy but I love finding other Valories/Valeries. Have a great weekend and I hope you survive without your macbook. (I know I couldn't!)

Stopping by from Lauren's blog

-Valorie