Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.



1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of   pure torture.

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for   a new camera. I don't really like mine However; its not worth the madness of Black Friday  .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was    my MIL's sweet potato casserole. AMAZING .

4. Something I've been learning lately is   to appreciate the beauty in my own life & never take a day for granted!

5.  I cannot start my day without   Allegra D + Nasanex. If I forget my nose is a mess & I have a headache all day.

6.  My nighttime attire consists of    a HUGE oversized t-shirt & VS sweatpants. But the pants have to come off before bed or I'll get too hot!

7.  I am looking forward to   TODAY! I have LOTS of fun things going on today! I am seeing White Christmas at the Orpheum and the LSU/Arkansas game is today! OH & putting up our Christmas tree tomorrow!

No comments: