Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday.

How's was y'alls day? I hope it was fantastic. Mine was!
I went with my daddy to my Memphis Tiger's first regular season game against Belmont.

We had an absolute BLAST! It was such a fun game!

Every year I get so excited to see the Intro video. I love this year's video!
I literally got butterflies in my stomach when I watched it for the first time at the game.
I am so in love with my Tigers! Here is the Memphis Tigers 2011-12 Intro video:

The Tigers came out in retro '72-'73 jerseys for the season's opener. I thought they looked awesome!
Can you see the little "21" in the top corner of their jerseys?
They wore these in memory of former Memphis coach, Larry Finch, who died this year.

My boys played great! Belmont almost defeated #6 Duke this past Friday, only losing by one point.
So I was super happy my #10 Tigers beat them by 16 points today! GO Tigers!
I'm really looking forward to this season!

Jonathan & I had a good workout tonight & now we are at home being lazy. He is playing xbox & I'm laying in bed watching basketball and hoping Hope Solo gets kicked off Dancing With The Stars! I will also be finishing the second Hunger Games book, Catching Fire, tonight. Ahhh, I love this series!

Goodnight friends :)

No comments: