Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfulness.

Our first Thanksgiving as husband & wife couldn't have been any better.
We had lunch with my family & dinner with his.
My day included: LOTS of yummy food, a 3 hour game of Phase 10, & our amazing families.
Thanksgiving 2011 was perfect :)
We had a very PLAID Thanksgiving. :) 

I have so much to be thankful for this year!
What I am most thankful for is LOVE.
The unconditional love of my Savior who died so I could spend eternity with Him.
The love of my husband who is always kind, caring, & definitely more than I deserve. 
The love of my family & friends who always support me & keep me smiling.

I am also thankful for a few little things that just make life a little more fun!

chap stick
Old Navy
coffee
my Iphone
infinity scarves
Disney World
CBS comedies
candles
books
chips & salsa
ESPN
Harry Potter
boots
my ENT doctor
DVR
Vera Bradley
lunch dates with Mom
Christmas movies
K-LOVE
date nights
Victoria Secret sweatpants
sunglasses
Target
Just to name a few...

 I hope you & your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year :)

1 comment:

Elisa said...

hi, i'm doing a christmas giveaway, it would be grat if you'll partecipate!!
http://www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com/2011/11/christmas-giveawayfendi.html