Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend fun.

Happy Monday! And Happy THANKSGIVING week! :)
How was your weekend? Good? I hope so! :)

We spent the night with my parents in Somerville on Friday night. 
Jonathan passed out early & I stayed up until midnight or so watching football & reading the Hunger Games.
I finished the series! I didn't enjoy the third book nearly as much as the first or second.
However; I did LOVE that the main character chose the guy I wanted :) 
The movie comes out in March & I can't wait to see it! The first book was definitely my favorite!
Next thing I'm reading: The Heroes of Olympus series. 
It's a continuation of the Percy Jackson series, which I LOVED!

Okay, now back to the rest of the weekend.

Saturday, Dad & Jonathan hunted in the morning, came in and took a nap, then went back that afternoon.
Mom & I put up her Christmas decorations ALL day! I was so glad I could help her, we had a great time!

Mom gave a super sweet surprise Saturday.
She has been {secretly} collecting ornaments for me since I was a baby. One for every year of my life.
I was so surprised! :) She wanted me to have them this Christmas since I'm married now.
This is a tradition I will definitely have to start with my own children one day!
Just one of the 24 ornaments. This one is from 1990!

We did some Christmas shopping on Sunday and magically stumbled into an AMAZING sale!
I walked into Old Navy yesterday at 4:35 and was told, "ALL sweaters 75% off. Sale ends at 5:00."
I was so shocked I had to get her to repeat it! 75% off and only 25 minutes to shop! 
And the line was HUGE! Holy moly! 


But I did it! I got seven sweaters that would have cost $250 for $62! Awesome. 
Did anyone else stumble across this sale?!

I don't think I can do a post about this weekend without talking about college football!
So many upsets, so much fun to watch! I was so happy to see the BCS rankings yesterday!
1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Arkansas

The SEC West is dominating the world of college football at the moment & I'm absolutely loving it!
Go Razorbacks! 

I have a date today that includes:
 one of my bffs{Linsey}+Chickafila+Memphis basketball.

I can't wait. GO TIGERS!

Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments: