Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving Gossip Girl.
I've been catching up with Gossip Girl on Netflix.
I'm almost caught up! It's so good!

I'm loving couscous.
It might just be my new favorite side dish!
I've been buying Near East couscous at Kroger & we love it! 
It takes no time to cook & its delicious!

I'm loving our grill.
We got an awesome grill as a wedding gift and 
we have just now started using it!
We have used it every night this week!
Tonight we grilled tilapia that marinated for a 
couple of hours in Italian dressing!
If you've never marinated fish in Italian dressing, 
I HIGHLY suggest it! It's amazing!

I'm loving that the LSU/Bama game is this weekend.
I'm not a fan of either team, 
but I do love watching good football!
So who will I root for in this game?
I'm going to say... GEAUX TIGERS for this game only!
{My Razorbacks also play South Carolina this week. GO HOGS!}

I'm loving my new oxfords.
I bought these in grey this week at Target. 
I also LOVE them in brown, but they didn't have my size :(
Going to search other Targets ASAP!

I'm loving painted pumpkins.
I think I may paint instead of carve next year! 
I love these!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: