Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that we are spending the weekend in Fayetteville.
We are going to cheer on the Razorbacks as they take on the Vols this weekend. If you know me at all you know that I HATE the University of Tennessee, so I'm quite excited for this game! The 8th ranked Hogs are 8-1 & are coming off a great win against South Carolina! I can't wait to watch the game, do some shopping, & eat some delicious food! 
Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited about this weekend?! :)

I'm loving my Cooper boys.
The Cooper family are our VERY close family friends.
Cason & Andrew Chase are two of the cutest little boys ever.
And so much fun! Love them like little brothers!
Last week I went to Cason to Halloween party at school 
& then spent the afternoon playing outside with both of them.
 We had a blast!

I'm loving Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Conditioner.
This deep conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft!
I love it!

I'm loving In Time.
We saw this movie this weekend & we really enjoyed it!
I am a MAJOR fan of Amanda Seyfried
& Justin Timberlake isn't too bad to look at either... ;)

I'm loving plaid.





cute. cute. CUTE!

I'm loving that Shaq Goodwin committed to the U of M yesterday.
Tiger Nation happily welcomes the No. 6 power forward
 in the 2012 class into the family!
Welcome to Memphis, Shaq!

Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments: