Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that I have my laptop back.
Five days & $300 later, my laptop is home & as good as new!

I'm loving continuous Christmas music on the 104.5 The River.
Falalalalala :)

 I'm loving that I'm going to see White Christmas with my mom, sister, & grandmother this weekend.
White Christmas is one of my favorite movies, so I can't wait to see it come alive on stage!

I'm loving Old Navy's Shawl-Collar Cardigans.

I have this cardigan in three colors. Cute & comfy!

I'm loving The Lost Hero.
I'm absolutely loving the first book in The Heroes of Olympus series, which picks up right where the Percy Jackson series left off. I love how Rick Riordan ties in Greek & Roman Mythology with his story that is set in the twenty first century. It's a definitely page turner. I have to force myself to stop reading each night.

I'm loving that Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
I can't wait to eat yummy food & spend time with my family!
We are heading to Somerville as soon as Jonathan gets home from work!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: