Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that December starts TOMORROW!
hot chocolate. holiday movies. basketball. coats & scarves. cuddling by the fire. CHRISTMAS. New Year's Eve.
What a fun month!

I'm loving that we are going to the Memphis game Saturday night.
My parents are going to be out of town so they are letting us use their tickets. Yay!

I'm loving The Son of Neptune.
I finished The Lost Hero this weekend and it was wonderful.
I started The Son of Neptune on Sunday & I'm loving it so far!

I'm loving that I bought my bridesmaid dress for Linsey's wedding this week.
206 days until she is a Kelley!

I'm loving my Old Navy Rockstar jeggings.
These pants are so great!

I'm loving Chobani Champions Greek yogurt.
My new favorite yogurt! Yes, its for kids, but its SO good!
I will never buy the adult ones again!
The honey banana flavor is my favorite and the portion size is perfect!
I love eating it with a little of Target's vanilla & almond granola. Mmm mmm!

I'm loving this dress.
Perfection. I love stripes :)

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Where did you find that yogurt? I have been searching for it!