Monday, November 14, 2011

woo pig y'all

Jonathan & I had an AMAZING weekend in Fayetteville!
It was so nice to just get away for a weekend 
& spend time with his family.
We did a little shopping. Ate some yummy food. 
& watched the Hogs destroy the Vols. 
49-7 :)

My brother in law {Matthew} & I before the game.

Sporting our new Razorback gear we got that day!
I got this sweatshirt at VS & I love it so much!
It's ridiculously comfy!

 my sweet hubs :)
 the Griffin men
{Matthew. Ronnie. & Jonathan}
 the Griffin ladies
{Pam. Elizabeth. & ME}
 We had such a fun time!
 Isn't he just gorgeous?! :)

 the band
It was a great game with lots of awesome highlights!
They were #1 and #2 on Sports Center's top plays!

Check them out! SO Awesome!

#2 Jarius Wright's Amazing Catch

#1 Joe Adam's Unbelievable Punt Return
Woo Pig Sooie!

I'm excited that tomorrow I'm going to the Memphis basketball game with my parents! Can't wait to cheer on my Tigers in their first regular season game! 
T-I-G-E-R-S! TIGERS!

No comments: