Tuesday, December 13, 2011

9 random thoughts this morning

A little randomness this Tuesday for your reading pleasure...

1. My bridesmaid dress for Linsey's wedding arrived from Nordstrom yesterday. It could not be more precious.
Chiffon. Sweetheart neckline. Lovely shade of blush. I LOVE IT!

2. There is a Hanson concert on tv right now. I'm probably loving this way more than I should be. & I'll definitely be indulging in Hanson Pandora for the rest of the day. :)

3. I made some very tasty & pretty healthy garlic mash potatoes last night. 
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, skim milk, Brummel & Brown yogurt butter, garlic salt, pepper, dried parsley.
I didn't do any measuring. But my guess is: half a cup of skim milk & maybe two table spoons of the yogurt butter. Then season to taste. Are you wondering: "what in the heck is yogurt butter?". Brummel & Brown make this fabulous butter that is blended with natural yogurt & it has half the fat & calories of regular butter. I picked some up at Kroger recently & I'll never buy regular butter again :)

4. I received an email Saturday saying my first birchbox has shipped! Can't wait to see what goodies I'm going to get! Hoping it arrives today!

5. Remember Essie's Matte About You I told y'all I was going to try this weekend? Well, its amazing. Turned my glossy finish to matte in a matter of seconds. Get you a bottle. You will LOVE it.

6. I have never really cared a thing about the NFL. However; I'm a MAJOR Tim Tebow fan. So...Go Broncos!

7. I'm becoming a hot chocolate addict. I drink a mug full every night with a dollop of cool whip.

8. After seeing New Year's Eve and watching the trailer for The Lucky One, I think I have a new celebrity crush....Hello Zac Efron ;)

9. I'm about to head to my ENT doctor. No fun. But after I get to have a lunch date with my lovely mother. My favorite :) Then going to finish Christmas shopping for my hubs. Christmas is only 12 days away!

Have a lovely day friends!

4 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

I can't wait to see the NYE MOVIE :)

Sarah said...

I'm excited to see what comes in your first Birchbox :)

Faith said...

1. I just love fabulous bridesmaid dresses! Lifetime friends in my opinion, haha.

2. I would have been excited too! Ahh, the sweet memories Hanson brings, haha.

3. I love garlic mashed potatoes! I'm making them this weekend!

5. I need to invest in some good nail polish ... thanks for the review! I'll have to pick some up!

8. Can't wait to see NYE ... I would drag hubby but he has no desire to see it.

♥Jess said...

Thank you for signing up at the ACCESSORY Swap! I love your blog! Can't wait to see more!