Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011: Part one.

And just like that...another Christmas has come & gone. 
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

This Christmas was without a doubt the BEST one I've had in years. Being married just makes the holiday season so much better. There is nothing like waking up beside your best friend on Christmas morning. :)

We had a wonderful Christmas weekend. Ate lots of yummy food, got way too many gifts, spent lots of time with both of our wonderful families, & celebrated our Savior's birth. 
I really couldn't ask for anything more than that. A perfect Christmas weekend.

This post is part one of our Christmas weekend: Christmas Eve's Eve. Jonathan & I knew what a crazy, busy weekend lied before us, so decided we would go ahead of exchange gifts and have our own little Christmas Friday night. We started out with dinner at Humdingers. Then came home to swap gifts and watch a Christmas movie. A perfect little night in, just the two of us. :)

First up STOCKINGS!

Don't know about y'all, but I love stockings! They're so fun! :)

In his stocking was...
Gum. Beef jerky. X-Men: First Class blu-ray.

In mine...
Body wash. Luna Bars. Nail polish. Chapstick. Gloves. Gum.

Here is Jon sporting everything I got him...
Razorback hat, three Razorback t-shirts, house shoes, blu-ray, & Xbox game.

Jonathan did a GREAT job on my gifts. He surprised me BIG time with this...
 A Kinda Fire! This thing is so neat! I had no idea all the things you can do on it. 
He also got us an Amazon Prime membership, so I can rent books & movies FREE from Amazon.

All my gifts from Jonathan ...
Kindle Fire, Urban Decay Naked Palette, & Living Proof full thickening cream. 
I may have hinted for the Naked Palette & thickening cream, but I was totally surprised by the Kindle!
The hubs did good. I'm already obsessed with ALL three of my gifts!

We ended the night with a cup of hot chocolate & this movie.
Such a good one. :)

Christmas 2011: Part two coming tomorrow.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that ya'll had a wonderful first Christmas as a married couple. Isn't it the best??

Delta Daisies said...

I have the Naked palette and LOVE it!!! Love your Kindle Fire! He did GOOD!

Faith said...

what great gifts! and i agree, being married and Christmas just feels so much better. i can only imagine with kiddos :)

Michelle P said...

Sounds great!

lori said...

great gifts! and i agree, being married makes christmas so much more exciting! :)

Morgan Neal said...

Sounds perfect! Love your gifts and nail polish!:)

Simply Valorie said...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas. :)

Texas Tanners said...

We got a Kindle Fire from my parents and we are LOVING it! Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas with family.