Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011: Part three.

The finally installment of Christmas 2011: CHRISTMAS DAY.

That morning after opening presents & eating breakfast at my parent's house, we went to church.
I can think of no better way to celebrate Christmas than worshiping the Lord with your family & friends.
Before church
My sweet parents
My little buddy Cason & I at church. His dad & my dad are best friends.
Linsey & I. Sweet friend!
 We had lunch with my family. More food & board games. :)
At my great grandmothers house
Love :)
Good food & good family. :)
That cutie in the overalls in Andrew Chase, Cason's little brother.
Case :)
The fam.
I sure have one handsome husband!
First cousins. I'm the oldest & USED to be the tallest. Now they are ALL taller than me!
Sweet gift from Cason & his family! So cute!
For dinner we went to my other grandmother's house and had a delicious meal of lasagna & garlic bread! Oh & sweet potato pie for dessert. Oh my word. YUM!
My sister & I with our grandmother, great grandmother, & her dog Sophie.
We ended our day at Jonathan's parents' house. 
Jon's wonderful parents
Jonathan's siblings & his sister's best friend, Charity.
I really couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. Already looking forward to Christmas 2012 :)

I hope ALL of your Christmases were merry & BRIGHT!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Love all of the pictures! Your outfit is too cute, so is the apron!

Faith said...

I am just loving your outfit! so cute! looks like such a great time with your family ... there is nothing better than being with family. and the apron is super cute! i think i need one :)

Jessica said...

I love the dress, my color! Where did you find it? Glad you had a very merry Christmas!

Breanna said...

Love your blog & all the photos! That outfit is too cute!

http://breeeex33.blogspot.com
Breanna xx

lori said...

great pictures! i love your outfit. :)

Natasha said...

i just stumbled across your blog and think it is just too cute...love the christmas recap and look forward to reading more in the coming year...happy 2012!!