Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011: Part two.

Christmas Eve was a BUSY day. However; I am training for a half marathon, so Jonathan & I started out the day at the gym.  We got our four miles in & were ready for family time!

Our first stop was lunch in West Memphis, Arkansas at Jonathan's grandparents.
We ate a delicious meal & had a great time hanging with the Griffins!
Loving our first married Christmas
Elizabeth. Jon. me. Matthew.
Barak & Jake

My wonderful brother in law & sister in law.
Four generations of Griffin men
with Jonathan's grandparents
The boys were excited about their bb guns! 
We all loved watching the kiddos open their gifts!
That evening we drove to Somerville for dinner with my family.
Food & games! My favorite!
Sister :)
Love him!
My GREAT grandmother
Britt & Ryan
Momma :)
My cousin & grandfather
We had an exciting game of Taboo!
Making sure dad doesn't cheat!
We ended the night with a little dancing on the Wii.
Super fun!
To cut down on the driving time we spent the night at my parents house. 
One of my favorite Christmas Eve traditions is pajamas! We've gotten them every year since we were little.
This year we wore "reindeer" pajamas. :)


And daddy got a Broncos shirt. We're a Tebow loving family!

One more installment of Christmas 2011 coming soon :)

7 comments:

Faith said...

so sweet! you have a beautiful family!

looks like such a great time spent with your family and your hubby!

love the pajamas too! i need to get in on that, haha. next year for sure! :)

you are so pretty!

glad that you had a great first married Christmas :)

Kim said...

Love the Christmas pajamas!! So fun.

P!nky said...

Happy FIRST MARRIED Christmas to you! Looks like you had a great time with family! :)

Pamela said...

Loving your Christmas recaps! Sounds like you had a fun Christmas! Your reindeer pajamas are too cute!!

Nicole said...

merry chritmas! :-)
Looks like a great time! xo

Delta Daisies said...

J has family in West Memphis?!!! Who!? Congrats on the 4 miles! I'm up to two! :) Looks like you had a great holiday!

The Bookness said...

Lovely photos. Looks like so much fun. =) Remind me of the Shaytards. Seen them before?


Followed the blog, hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday too.

thebookness.blogspot.com