Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.

Happy Friday y'all!


1.   The holiday season is   my favorite time of the year. I feel like anything can happen at Christmastime :)

2.   Snow makes me  happy WHEN Jonathan & I are snowed in & can watch movies & eat all day :) However; if he isn't with me & my fridge is empty it is not so fun  .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is   MAC AND CHEESE! Actually any pasta will do! Oh and cookies! Definitely cookies :) 

4. Winter is the best time for   being LAZY! Our winter routine thus far has been: cooking a yummy meal together followed by lots snugging & watching TV or Christmas movies. AND I'm LOVING IT! {Oh & we MUST have hot chocolate for dessert}} :)

5.  I can hardly wait for   our girls Christmas night next Friday! We are going to dinner, seeing New Year's Eve, & doing an ornament swap. I can't wait!

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to   shop online. Larger selection & much easier. Plus getting packages is just plain fun :) haha

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a    10. It's my favorite time of the year, remember?! :)

1 comment:

Brittney Hanks said...

love this! I'm the same way about being snowed in! :) Have a good weekend!