Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.



1.   Love is   "from GOD. Whoever lives in love lives in God & He in them. We love because HE first loved us."--1 John 4:16&19   .

2.   Being in love feels like  living in a fairy tale. It still amazes me that Jonathan chose me to be his wife. He is more than I ever imagined & definitely more than I deserve. Every day with him is amazing :)

3.  My favorite quote about love is    "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."--When Harry Met Sally :)

4. The most important thing in a relationship is    Jesus. He created me, He created my husband, & He created marriage. Christ should be the center of your marriage/relationship. I love this quote from one of my favorite books, Sacred Marriage"But what most of us crave more than anything else is to be intimately close to the God who made us. If that relationship is right, we won't make such severe demands on our marriage, asking each other, expecting each other, to compensate for spiritual emptiness." Christ first, Jonathan second.

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship {was}   if he wasn't a Christian, didn't make me laugh, or was a UT fan {funny, but true. It would never work. HA!}

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is    through service. I don't mean waiting on him hand and foot like a maid, but I love doing things for him to show him how much he means to me. I love making him dinner, doing his laundry, holding him when he is sick {like last night}, giving him LOTS of hugs & kisses, supporting him in every way, praying for him & with him, & telling him I love him every chance I get. He means the world to me. I want to make him happy every day :)

7.  I love  Jonathan more each & EVERY day. So thankful for my marriage & my sweet husband :) .

3 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

so sweet! I love the UT comment ;)

daddysduckgirl said...

Love that picture!!

megan said...

I also show love through service. I just think it shows so much. Stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday!