Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.

Happy Christmas Eve's Eve ladies!

Lauren's Fill in the blank Friday link up is all about CHRISTMAS today!

1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is    the obvious answer is "singing loud for all to hear" BUT I'm going to go with Christmas cards. I just love them :) .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   spending time with those I love the MOST. & yummy treats. & the music. & movies. & lights. OKAY, I love it ALL!.

3.  The holiday season is a time for   FAMILY. Magic. And for thanking the Lord for the gift of JESUS

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is   turkey & dressing, sweet potatoes, turnip greens, and ALL the desserts!

5.  I will be spending Christmas    with my family & my in-laws. It's going to be a busy weekend, but I could not be more excited to spend Christmas with our wonderful families!

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   give. I love to see how people react to what I got them! But, let's face it...receiving is fun too :)  .

7.  I'm dreaming of a  fun filled, family    Christmas.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great answers!

Delta Daisies said...

I'm so ready for the goodies on Christmas, too! I loveeeeee pies!

Shannon Marie said...

I love Fill in the Blank Friday! It's such a great idea. Have a wonderful Christmas! xo

Nicole said...

great answers! This fill in the blank Friday is so fun!!!

love your blog. It's so cute and romantic. I'm definitely following you starting now. <3

xoxo Merry Christmas :)