Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.

Happy Friday loves!

Time to link up with Lauren for another Fill in the Blank Friday.

1.   New Years is   a time to reflect on the previous year, be thankful for the blessings God gave you that year, & look forward to what He will do in your life in the next 12 months :)

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  to run the St. Jude Country Music half marathon in April. Super excited! {And nervous!}   .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to  lose weight{NYE:2010}. It's actually the only "New Year's resolution" I've ever made. However; I have some good goals for 2012 that I'm going to share with y'all soon  .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was   to lose weight. January of 2010 I started working towards this goal and by May 2010 I'd lost 50 pounds! & I've actually lost another 10 pounds since then :)    .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   at home with my wonderful husband. We have fun night in planned :)

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be   to be a good wife to my sweet man.

7.  2012 is going to be   great :) 2011 was the best year of my life. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2012!    .

9 comments:

Erika said...

Whoa. You've lost 60 pounds!? You look so great! I want to see before pictures.

Seriously...Motivate me, girl!

Erika
www.teandbaby.com

Samantha said...

yeah i'm with erika! that's awesome you lost that much! that's my goal this year. What'd you do?

samsands.blogspot.com

P!nky said...

WOW, congrats on the weight loss, that is so amazing!!! You look gorgeous girlie!

Good luck with the half marathon, I know you will ROCK IT OUT!!!

A quiet NYE with your hubby sounds like a great way to spend the evening!

Best wishes for a fabulous 2012!

xoxo

Anna said...

Your Christmas looked wonderful!! I love family time.I also love to remember the Lords blessings too!!

July said...

I can't wait to read your 2012 resolutions!

And wow...60lbs is just amazing! Congratulations!! You look just gorgeous!

Nicole said...

good luck in the marathon!!!! :D xx

megan said...

New Years is just such a nice fresh start. And your success with a weight loss resolution that actually stuck is inspiring! I've made that resolution too many years in a row and broken it, but 2012 will be different! Have the happiest of new years, and hope your weekend is magical!

lori said...

wait a minute.... you've lost 60 lbs?!! thats amazing, congrats!!!

i lost 25 in 2011... and i definitely want to lose another 25 or so in 2012. or however much until i am healthy and content. (i aspire to be a workout junkie myself). i did really good for about 6 months and i lost motivation in recently since the hubs started a new job and we've moved and had a lot going on so we've been eating out and not exercising... but i am planning on getting back on it again this week (and for all of 2012).

i would LOVE to hear more about your story and please share your secrets of how to fall in love with working out!! that is so inspiring. i just can't get over it. you look amazing.

mygardenblue said...

I was just checking out other fill-in-the-blankers... This is my first time joining. I love your blog :O) Take care, Donna