Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls Night

Last Friday night was girls night with three of my best friends.
We had dinner at Humdingers {one of our favorites!} & saw New Year's Eve.

Dinner was yummy as always. If you've never been to Humdingers, GO! Great food!
I got the tilapia with cucumber yogurt. Grilled sweet potatoes & grilled zucchini. So yum.

We did a little ornament swap at dinner.  I love getting new ornaments! :)

Fallon & Mary Clayton with their new ornaments. 
Fallon got my ornament. Isn't it cute?! I got it from Lifeway. :)

Linsey & I. Love my new ornament. Thanks Fallon :)

 & the movie was so good!
New Year's Eve was cute, funny, & SUPER sweet! We all loved it! 
I'm thinking about making Jonathan take me to see it again soon :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend! 

4 comments:

delta daisies said...

love this posttttttttt :)

Morgan Neal said...

I want to see that movie so bad. ANd the food looks yummy!!

Faith said...

i love the idea of a ornament swap! i have to do this with my girlfriends ... hmm, next year perhaps :)

and so happy that you gave the movie a great review! i can't wait to see it!

Pamela said...

Girl you are too cute!! Love your friends name, Fallon! The ornaments are cute. The food - oh my gosh. It's only 8:40am & I am starving now! Yummy! I want to see that movie!