Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, 2011. You were so good to me.

2011 was a fanstastic year. So many wonderful memories were made. 

In the past year I...

Enjoyed many pre-wedding festivities








Graduated from the U of M

Fixed up my great grandmothers house to be our first home
 {Before picture of our bedroom}
{After picture}

Married my best friend

Honeymooned in Orlando

Stood beside two beautiful friends as they said "I do"


Spent a week at the beach with my family

Traveled to California see my best friend

Traveled to Fayetteville to watch the Razorbacks play destroy the Vols

Celebrated our first married Christmas
And those were just the BIG things. 
Of course, there were lots of little things that made 2011 very special.

2011 was {without a doubt} the best year of my life, but I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a fantastic year. Thankful that I have such an amazing husband to share it with. :)
I can't wait to see what God has in store of us this year!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a wonderful year!

Happy New Year! :)

Jessica said...

Looks like we both have had a similar things happen to us this year. Looking forward to a new year. Happy New Year!!!!

Emma said...

Just stumbled across your blog! My hubby and I got married just a week after y'all! Looking forward to reading more on your blog. Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful 2011....here's to an amazing 2012!!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun year! Your one year anniversary will be here before you know it! Jealous that you got to go to Disney World for your honeymoon!

lori said...

looks like a great year :) hope 2012 will be equally fabulous for you!

Pamela said...

Looks like you had a great year!! Happy New Year :)