Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December!

Quite possibly my favorite month of the year.
Christmastime is just SO magical. I love it!

This year is the first in a while that I waited to decorate until after Thanksgiving.
But I'm happy to say I got everything up this week! I am enjoying it so much!

This year I kept the decor pretty simple, but I think it works well in our cozy little living room. :)

Our first Christmas tree together.
It's small {we don't have room for anything bigger}. It's about my height actually, but I love it!
Simply decorated with some burlap & ribbon.

I love our topper! Cute little star :)

Next is our fireplace. I may still add some lights. Not sure yet.
I really love our stockings. I got them at Hobby Lobby for $5 each. Can't get much better than that!

Here's a close up of the garland I picked up at Marshalls yesterday. So cute, I just had to get it!

We have one more tree in our dining room.
Remember those ornaments my mother just gave me that she'd been collecting since I was born? Well, this tree is decorated with those ornaments along with some Jonathan's mom gave me that were his. So sweet :)

Tonight we are planning to curl up in our big cozy chair, drink some hot chocolate, watch The Santa Claus, & enjoy our lovely little Christmas tree.

Happy December y'all!