Thursday, December 15, 2011

I spoke too soon. It's here!

Look what has arrived...
My very first birchbox. :)

YAY!

Let's see what I got...
AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion
I have already dabbed a bit on my hands. Feels great!

Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment
It says that this can be used on wet or dry hair and is supposed to add manageability, softness, & shine.
I think I'm excited about this product the MOST. I love trying out new hair products! 

Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss
It's in a fun, fushia shade. I've heard great things about Jouer products, so I'm excited to try this!

Incoco Nail Polish Applique
This looks so fun! Very sparkly! Seems perfect for the holiday season! Just hope it's easy to apply!

ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape
It says celebrity stylists swear by this double sided tape!

&

RECHARGE EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster.
This is LOADED with nutrients! I may try this before my workout today.

So that's it for my first birchbox! Yay! I got some great things!
I can't wait to try everything! I will report back soon with reviews :)

1 comment:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

so i just ordered bb for a gift. the first month came to me so i could wrap it. i got the hair treatment and lotion but some other stuff. one thing different was kate spade's twirl perfume. weird! wonder why...i didnt fill out a survey or anything.....