Monday, December 19, 2011

A lovely little weekend.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Ours was non stop fun! 

Friday night we drove out to Somerville to stay with my parents & watched my cousin, Ryan's basketball game.
I can hardly believe this is his Senior year. Seems like yesterday it was me playing basketball in that gym!

I spent Saturday crafting with Mackenzie {more on that tomorrow}, playing with my little cousins, wrapping gifts with mom, & RUNNING! Jonathan spent the day with my dad. Hunting & riding horses.
Jon & dad had so much fun!

That evening I went to a Christmas shower for my sweet friend, Linsey.
 She is marrying my cousin Matt in June! I'm so excited for them!
 The beautiful bride to be.

 She got lots of great Christmas decorations!

One of the things I gave her. My gifts were "snowman" themed :)

 My cousin Christin & I. {She is also Matt's sister & Linsey's MOH}.
AND she is running buddy :) Can't wait for our half marathon!

Christin. Me. Linsey. & Lauren. 
{Lauren is Linsey's sister & hosted the lovely shower. She is Linsey's Matron of Honor.}

 I love this girl so much! I can't wait for June 23!

After the shower, Jonathan & I went to Texas de Brazil for dinner. It was as delicious as always! Their lobster bisque soup is one my favorite foods in the world. Amazing! We ate way too much, but it was totally worth it ;)
We love date nights. :)

Sunday my family got together to give my little cousins their presents, since they won't be here on Christmas.
We also celebrated my cousin Alec's 20th birthday with every type of dessert imaginable!
It was such a fun day. I love my family so much!
 My sweet, little cousins.

 We all loved watching them open gifts.

 Alec. Mom. Dad. Jonathan.

 Sweet Annalise. She is growing up WAY too fast. & she is such a great reader. I'm so proud of her!

 Graham! This little boy has my heart! :)

Sweet family.

 My love.

First cousins.

Love these guys. 

 BFFs. Always. :)

Then we ended the day with a little family basketball. 

GREAT WEEKEND! I'm so sad its over. 

Less than a week until Christmas! Wow. This month is flying by!

Happy Christmas week, y'all! 

4 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

looks like a great weekend! love your green top with the leopard scarf!

lori said...

i absolutely love your outfit for the shower! so fun! i love the idea of a christmas shower... ill have to remember that when one of my friends gets engaged. its nice not to have to start from scratch when you get married and have no christmas decor.

Pamela said...

Girl you are too cute!! Love the scarves, especially the last one! I want an infinity scarf! The wedding shower looks like it was so much fun!

Sunkissed and Southern said...

i wish i had done something like that. ours are everywhere!! yalls are super cute!