Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas weekend is here!

We started our festivities last night, by opening our gifts to each. The hubs did GOOD! But more on that later....Christmastime with our lovely families begins at lunchtime today!

 {But right now we headed to the gym. Gotta get in 4 miles this morning. My half marathon training doesn't stop because of the holidays :)}

I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas weekend with your families! 
I know we will we all be super busy with family, friends, & FOOD!

But I hope in all the Christmas craziness we remember what the holiday is all about: CHRIST!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.-Isaiah 9:6 

Merry Christmas, friends!
Can't wait to catch up with everyone after Christmas :)

4 comments:

Texas Tanners said...

Merry Christmas to you!! And way to go on the half marathon training...it is on my 30 before 30 list so I better get my tail in gear! :-)

Anna said...

Great Verses! What a great thing to read for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!

just tututiny said...

Nice blog, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Love the verses! Merry Christmas.

Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)

just tututiny said...

Nice blog, I hope you are enjoying the holidays. Love the verses! Merry Christmas.

Visit my blog when you get a chance ;)