Tuesday, December 6, 2011

San Diego

This post is WAY over due.
I went to San Diego TWO months ago & I'm just now doing a post on it!

 It was a lovely little mother/daughter trip.
My mother, Mackenzie's mother, & I went to visit Kenzie for a week.
 We had a WONDERFUL time.  We spent 5 days in San Diego and one in LA. 

San Diego is absolutely beautiful, but the best part was spending an entire week with Mackenzie! 
I hated leaving her and cried my eyes out when I got home.
 I miss her daily and can't wait for her to be home for Christmas. {She comes tomorrow!}

Here are a few photos from our trip
I was so happy to be there with her!
The WWII "Kissing" Statue.
Love this girl!
 The gang: Mackenzie's mom. Mackenzie. Me. & my mom
 Beautiful day at Point Loma.
 Light house.
 We had great weather!
Memorial Cemetery.
My beautiful mother at Point Loma.
Point Loma is beautiful!
The Pacific Ocean.
La Jolla. One of my favorite parts of SD!
Dinner at The Strip Club in downtown SD. You got to grill your own food! So fun!
The seals in La Jolla.
Gorgeous place!
Enjoying cupcakes by the ocean :)
 Great view of the Pacific!
Playing on the beach :)
Yummy treats & beautiful flowers. This place was really neat!
We had dinner one night at Kansas City BBQ where parts of Top Gun was filmed! Awesome food!
They had a two story Target with an escalator for shopping carts!
Red Velvet pancakes for breakfast in Los Angeles. YUM!
 Hollywood.
 Gotta love MK & Ashley.
 Can you see the Hollywood sign behind me? Teeny, tiny in the back left!
 Harry Potter Cast prints.
 Close up.
 Judy is my favorite.
 Mom & I in front of Graumen's Chinese Theater.
 The famous Roosevelt Hotel.
 Kodak Theatre.
 The apartment from  Pretty Woman.
 LA INK!
LOTS of commercials are shot on this street in Beverly Hills.

We went on a celebrity homes tour and saw TONS! Here are just a few...
The house were Khloe & Lamar were married.
 Lucille Ball once lived here.
First the Osbornes lived here, then Christina Aguilera.
The house to the right is Brad & Angelina's.

Okay, enough houses...back to the trip!

We had a lot of fun at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum!





 Venice Beach.
 Muscle beach. We saw some crazy, half naked men in there!
 Mom & I at Coronado. One of my favorite parts of San Diego! Just gorgeous.
The famous Hotel Coronado.  The Wizard of Oz was written here, Dr. Seuss wrote many of his stories here, Some Like It Hot was filmed here, & its supposed to be haunted! Very fun place!
 Enjoying the beach!
Eating at a little Italian cafe in Coronado. Cutest little town!
 Old Town.
Having some fun waiting for dinner!

We had such a great time! I can't wait to visit San Diego again!

2 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

looks like you had a great time! so fun!

Amy Nix said...

Fun times and beautiful views! Oh goodness, I want to go to that Target!