Friday, December 16, 2011

Weekend excitement/Fill in the Blank Friday.

Well helloooo weekend! So happy to see you :)

Any exciting plans for the weekend? We have a few things I'm really looking forward to!

1. We are spending the night at my parents in Somerville  tonight. Always fun :)
2. I have a craft date Saturday with Mackenzie, while Jon hunts. We are making Christmas card holders!
3. Linsey's first wedding shower Saturday afternoon. It's Christmas themed! 
4. We will be celebrating our two year {dating} anniversary that evening. :)
5. My precious little cousins are coming for a little visit! Yay!

LOTS to be excited about! It's going to be a good weekend :)

Okay, now lets get to filling in those blanks with Lauren!


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is   my husband's dimples. Dang, they're so stinkin' cute! That boy can get me to do anything when he smiles. {& I have dimples too. Yay for babies with dimples one day :)}.

2.   I give anything to  have a pretty singing voice. Oh, well. I shall just continue my concerts in the car ;)

3.  I can't believe   I turn 25 in a month. Unreal. Where has the time gone? 

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is to find an armband for my iPhone that fits. I tried two different brands yesterday, but they were both way too big. Do they make them in an XS? ;) haha

5.  The last thing I want to do today is   vacuum. Yuck.

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:  "The best thing I ever ate was....."

7.  My favorite candle scent is   {currently} Slatin & Co.'s Peach Belleni. Mmmm it so good!

3 comments:

Anna said...

You have the cutest Blog! I love it.

July said...

Just found your blog and I already love it!! Following starting now :)

lori said...

i just found your blog through the fill in the blank link up and i am loving it! i turn 25 next month and i kinda cant believe it... so crazy. and i need to vaccum... but im hoping if i procrastinate a little the hubs will offer to do it for me :)

i am a new follower and look forward to reading more! :)