Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend fun.

Another Monday. And a very nasty one here in Memphis. I'm ready for some sunny skies!

How was everyone's weekend?

My mother called me last Friday & gave me some news that made my weekend super special.
The news: Annalise & Graham are coming for the weekend! Best news ever! 
I love my sweet, little cousins so much & was so happy to spend some time with them this weekend!

They came in Friday night about 9 and we were there waiting when they arrived!
My friend, Linsey, joined us too! {Then Lins, Jon, & I had a Christmas movie night after the kids went to bed!}
Myself. Annalise. & Linsey. Two of my favorites girls in the WORLD!

Saturday was a busy, fun filled day! We babysat Cason & Andrew Chase. They had such a fun time playing with Annalise & Graham! All my favorite little people!
The boys loved playing football with Jonathan.

While I chased this cutie around!

Annalise and I had fun petting my dad's horses!

Three silly monkeys playing in the back of the truck!

That afternoon we all went the Christmas parade in Somerville.






The kids had a great time!

I was so happy I got to love on these two this weekend. 
I can't wait until they visit again!

That evening Jonathan & I had a Tiger basketball date night.
Dinner at Qdoba & the Memphis/Austin Peay game.
Go Tigers!
We had a wonderful time at the game :)

Sunday=sick day :( 
We didn't leave the house once.
I spent most of the day in bed with my book, a bag of cough drops, & a box of tissues.
I'm feeling a bit better today though!

Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

Delta Daisies said...

glad you're feeling better! looks like a fun weekend!