Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving Cuties oranges.
I eat two of these guys a day. One with my breakfast & one with my lunch. 

I'm loving nude lips.
I purchased L'oreal's Fairest Nude lipstick a few weeks ago. I love it!

I'm loving this Tebow shirt.
Ridiculously cute. & I really do adore Tim Tebow. What an amazing guy.
I think I need this shirt for Christmas. :)

I'm loving that a Gigi's Cupcakes is opening in Cordova.
It opens this Friday! I definitely see cupcakes in my near future :)

I'm loving my current nail color.
Color: Essie's Case Study. Top Coat: Essie's Matte About You
I just need to keep practicing my nail painting skills. I'm getting better though! :)

I'm loving Victoria Secret's PINK cropped leggings.
I recently decided I want to start wearing something other than Nike shorts & t-shirts to the gym everyday. I bought a pair of VS's cropped leggings & they are so great! Not only cute, but very comfy as well!
This is my pair. I love them!

I'm loving this spoon rest that my dear friend, Mary Clayton, gave me.
I desperately needed one! I love that it's monogramed for Jonathan & I. So adorable :)

I'm loving Needtobreathe's version of Go, Tell It On The Mountain.
"Down in a lowly manger our humble Christ was born.
And God sent us salvation that blessed Christmas morn."

Happy Hump Day! Half way through the week! :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I am loving Cuties too...I have been eating them like crazy!!

Faith said...

i LOE your nail color! and those leggings are so perfect for the gym ... i think i need them! :) and that spoon rest! SO cute!

Faith said...

LOVE*

ahhh, hate spelling errors when i post on someone's blog. not cute.

Sunkissed and Southern said...

where is that spoon from??? i want to give as a christmas gift.

Pamela said...

I loooove cupcakes. Oh my gosh, I am coming to get one ha your nails look good! Love the spoon rest! I haven't seen anything like that before! It is so cute!

Jessica said...

Love the nail color! I must be your newest follower! I love your blog set up... come follow me over at Just the Two of Us. Happy following!

Anonymous said...

can you please tell me where the I Love tebow shirt is from?!?!

thanks!

Valerie Griffin said...

Yes! You can find it here:
http://www.blueoranges.net/servlet/StoreFront