Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday/7 months

Another Wednesday already? Time is just rolling on!
Oh, & guess what I was doing 7 months ago today?
Yup, marrying the the love of my life. :) 
Happy 7 months of marriage, Mr. Griffin!

Snow is on the ground here in Memphis. Hope everyone is staying warm!

Time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that my dear friend, Mackenzie, will be here for the next couple of months!
Her husband left this morning on deployment. She is having a hard time, so please pray for her. I can't  even imagine. However; I so happy she is spending the holidays at home in Tennessee with her friends & family.
I get to see her TOMORROW! I can't wait!

I'm loving Starbucks K-cups.
Just picked up a pack of these yesterday. I'm sipping on a cup full right now. Mmm mmm. So good!

I'm loving the new Red Velvet Cupcake candle I picked up at Target yesterday.
My home smells like a freshly baked red velvet cake. What could be better? :)

I'm loving Peas of Mind veggie wedges.
Oh my gosh, y'all. I love these things SO much!
They only place I've found them is in the organic section of Target. They come in four flavors: Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, & Apple. However; the only flavors my Target has are the Broccoli & Carrot. I love BOTH flavors. They taste like little fluffy french fries! And only 70 calories per serving. I love to eat them for lunch along side a sandwich or Lean Pocket. I sprinkle them with garlic salt & dip the in Ketchup. So yummy!

I'm loving this whole outfit.
Cute & comfy. My favorite combination. :)

Happy Hump Day! :)

2 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

love this post and you! ;) Praying for your dear friend.

Janessa said...

I'll say a prayer for your friend. I know how hard that is and feel for anyone who has to go through it. I'm definitely going to target tomorrow to see if I can find those veggie things. They look yummy.