Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that I get to have a lunch date with my mom & sister today.
We've been having lunch dates at least once a week for the past month & I LOVE it :)

I'm loving these sweet ornaments I received this week.
This one is from mom, so we will always remember our first Christmas in our first home. So precious :)

And this First Christmas ornament from my sweet MIL. Love!

I'm loving sweet potato pie.
Until this weekend, I had NEVER tried sweet potato pie.
My grandmother brought one over Saturday & it was love at first bite :)

I'm loving these gorgeous earrings from Anthropologie. 
Darling.

I'm loving my new e.l.f. crease brush.
Thanks to Katherine at Just Lovley, I picked myself up one last week.
Makes applying eyeshadow in the crease SO easy. I picked up this one from Target for $3.

I'm loving this Marc Jacobs bag.
I'd love if this would magically appear under my tree on Sunday.


I'm loving that it's Christmas week!
We're watching as many holiday movies, listening to as much Christmas music,
& drinking as much hot chocolate as we can before Sunday!

I'm loving these beautiful Christmas songs. They are two of my all time favorites.

Josh Groban singing The Little Drummer Boy.

David Archuleta singing The First Noel.

Have a wonderful day! 

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok...I think you may live near me....

Courtney said...

Hopping over from Jaime's blog. YOU are on beautiful lady and I'm loving several of the same things. Merry Christmas

Mrs. Pancakes said...

ooh all these are great items!

Brittany said...

LOVE your ornaments! And you have me really wanting to try sweet potato pie now...looks delish! I'm your newest follower :) would be so grateful if you stopped by ours too
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

lori said...

those ornaments are presh!! and that marc jacobs bag?! LOVE!

July said...

ahhh those Marc Jacobs purses....I am such a fan! I would love it if it appeared under my tree as well haha!

The ornaments are adorable!!

Texas Tanners said...

LOVING your loves...especially those earrings and that bag! Amazing! Love your blog and I am trying to be your newest follower but Google isn't cooperating at the moment but that won't stop me. :-)

Sarah said...

Girl lunch dates are so much fun! Especially when they are with family :) And I love those earrings too! How pretty!!

Elizabeth said...

I have never had sweet potato pie but now I think I need to try it! I have never heard of a crease brush - I may have to pick one up now. I love your blog!!

Kristen said...

LOVE the earrings, gorgeous!

I loved the First Christmas Ornaments we got last year, they're so cute!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Delta Daisies said...

looooooove that bag!