Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that Pretty Little Liars starts back on Monday.
So glad it's back!

I'm loving bell peppers.
I've been grilling one up every night with dinner. So good!

I'm loving Living Proof full thickening cream.
This stuff is awesome!

I'm loving these leopard earrings I ordered on etsy yesterday.
Aren't these darling?! A friend of mine "pinned" these yesterday & 
as soon as I saw the price {$1.99}, I knew I had to have them!

I'm loving VS PINK Essential v-neck tees.

I got a couple for Christmas. They are SO soft. 
Perfect for the gym or just being lazy at home.

I'm loving this entire outfit.
Fabulous.

I'm loving Sephora.
I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I walk in!

Happy Hump Day y'all! :)

11 comments:

Texas Tanners said...

Sephora is one of my weaknesses. LOVE that store so much. That outfit is amazing and I am loving those earrings, I may need to snag a pair for myself!! Happy Wednesday to you.

P!nky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE bell peppers! Seriously I want to eat them with every dinner I cook, is that weird? I'm more of a yellowe pepper than a green pepper girl, but love peppers!

That outfit is super adorable!!!

xoxo

Sarah said...

I love those VS shirts! I have a couple myself and I lived in them over the summer.

lori said...

I've seen a couple bloggers bragging about this living proof cream. i may have to check it out myself... and LOVE that entire outfit, too!!

July said...

Sephora is my biggest weakness, and Pretty Little Liars my ultimate guilty pleasure! I think my husband laughs at me a little every time I watch it!

Delta Daisies said...

We are too much alike.
1. Bell Peppers are my favorite veggie.
2 I am OBSESSED with Sephora.
3. I could not be MORE excited about Pretty Little Liars starting back!

Sarah said...

I love those shirts!!

Dilan Dilir said...

awsome inpiration:)

Elizabeth said...

Those earrings are adorable and cheap - major plus! I love that entire outfit with the boots and black and white shirt - I need it in my wardrobe.

Jenna@TheLifeoftheWife said...

That Living Proof brand is seriously the best! And those earrings are super cute!

PS you and your Hubby are such a cute couple!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Hope you stop back in often :)
Loves!!
Jenna
www.thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

The color of that shirt is SO pretty! Seriously, I am in love with it. And I am totally with you on that Sephora comment!