Monday, January 16, 2012

Accessory Swap Reveal: Check out my goodies!

First, I want to thank y'all so much for all the birthday wishes. Y'all are great :)

Today I'm excited to show you the lovely goodies I received from the Accessory Swap
 I participated in hosted by Jessica @ Stilettos & a Fishing Pole.

 I was lucky enough to be paired up with the fabulous, Cristie @ The Life & Style of Cristie Young. We knew immediately we were a perfect match. We like to call ourselves accessory soul mates :) & we truly are. We even gave each other gifts from the same store: Francesca's. Too funny. 

Anyways, enough rambling. Check out what Cristie gave me!
Sweet note :)

My awesome goodies!

A fabulous shimmery, leopard scarf.

A bold pair of silver earrings. 

And a gorgeous pair of gold earrings. Love the touch of peacock ;)

Thank you for my goodies, Cristie! I love them! & I'm so glad we were paired up. 
I've really enjoyed getting to know you better. You're one amazing lady :)

& thanks to Jessica for hosting this swap! This was super fun!

Head over to Cristie's blog & see what I got her!

Happy Monday! :)

17 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute! Love it all...especially the scarf!

Michelle P said...

Cute!

Sarah said...

I can't get the link to Cristie's blog to work...

Sarah said...

Just kidding...got it :) Looks like you got lots a cute stuff!!

♥Jess said...

Oh.Me.Gah! Cristie spoiled you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that scarf! I want it. MAil it to me so I can borrow it some time, K? k!

LOVED her note to you! Thanks for signing up, I had a blast putting it together!

Cristie Young said...

OMG you look fabulous in EVERYTHING. I am so glad that you loved them!

Anna said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Cute Jewelry.

lori said...

so fun! love those peacock earrings :)

Whitney said...

love that scarf! I need more to add to my collection :)

Amy Powell said...

love how cute all of that is!! the peacock touches are adorable!

nice to meet you! it's so fun jumping around to everyone's blogs :)

Pamela said...

Oh I love it all!! So cute! :)

Samantha said...

I would love to do this with someone how does it work? I am really new at blogging so just learning some of the stuff!

Meg {henninglove} said...

so cute! i love all the accessories you got. my favorite is the hoop earrings.

Liesl said...

What a fun swap idea and such fashionable goodies! Lovely blog too!

Liesl :)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

what a great swap gift!!! I have a super similar scarf that my sis got me for xmas and I adooooore it! And those earrings? OHMYGOSH fab!

xoxo

Page Twenty-Two said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarf!! What a fun idea! You got some great stuff:)

Faith said...

SO cute! love everything she got you! such style she has!