Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake

I made this last Monday night & it could not have been easier! Very yummy too!
I enjoyed the leftovers for lunch the next couple of days. Man, I love leftovers :)

 You can find the recipe here: Tasty Kitchen

My only suggestion would be to add a little less of the greek yogurt & a little more salsa!
 I will definitely make this again, but maybe with quinoa instead of brown rice. Not that the rice wasn't good, but just because I'm currently obsessed with quinoa  :)

12 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh this looks soooo YUMMY!!I will def be trying this next week! Thx girl! Xoxo

Sarah said...

Yum!! Definitely trying this soon!

dezspellings said...

Such a cute blog! A few comments:
-We're also obsessed with quinoa, love Whole Foods too. Why can't Fayette County have one?
-I love Scott Discick now too.
-Birchboxes are awesome!
-Also on the path to getting addicted to Temple Run...
-Love your new running shoes, Mizunos are the best! I need to make a trip to Fleet Feet myself, it's been a year. Good luck on the half marathon! I'm excited and so nervous about it! ~ Desi : )

Emily said...

YUM. Looks so good :)

Wholesale Printing said...

You Post Best article I agree By Wholesale Printer

Kristen said...

Oops! My button had a glitch, but I fixed it now. Go grab the new one and it should work! :)

Pamela said...

Yum!! Looks delicous!

Anna said...

You inspire me to cook more!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

That looks really good! I like making meals like that since you just throw everything together! Going to check out the recipe now :)

Tiffany said...

Yumm that looks really good!

Faith said...

that looks delish! yum!

Amy said...

Just came across your blog and this looks SOO good! I can't wait to try it out :)