Sunday, January 8, 2012

Complete Randomness

I have 9 random things for you this Sunday evening. Because 9 is so much more random than 10 :)

1. I am now the proud owner of a juicer :) I had a $50 Bed, Bath, & Beyond gift card & decided why not use it on something that will be yummy AND benefit my health? So happy I did! I juiced for the first time today & loved it! My first juicing combo was: apples, carrots, & strawberries. I hate carrots & was hoping the fruit would overpower the taste of the carrots. IT DID! It was absolutely delicious & my hubs loved it too :)
My new juicer :)

Look at all the fruits & veggies I got at the grocery store today! 
I can't wait to create some yummy combinations!

2. I turn 25 one week from today. TWENTY. FIVE. Half way to the big 3-0.
Kinda hard to believe. Time if flying TOO fast!

3. Target was some super cute swimwear out right now. I had fun trying some on this weekend!
 Aren't these cute?!


The only one I purchased was this leopard one, but I'm sure I'll get the other two before summer!

4. I'm SO happy that the Razorbacks are the 2012 Cotton Bowl Champs!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Tyler Wilson?! Well, I do :)

5. I had a very bad make up remover experience last week! I've been a loyal user of Neutrogena's make up remover wipes user for years, but for some reason last week I decided to pick up Target's liquid eye make up remover instead. BIG MISTAKE. It burned my eyes SO bad & they were red all last week. And the pain was awful. Luckily, my skin is finally back to normal. 
I will never stray from my Neutrogena wipes EVER again.

6. Desperate Housewives & Once Upon a Time start back tonight!
So excited! I love both these shows!

7. My dad is in London right now on business and I'm completely jealous. He's been sending me a few pictures from his iPhone.

Wished he would have packed me in his suitcase! :)

8. We made a Whole Foods run this weekend {LOVE that place}. I've been hearing great things about quinoa lately, so I picked up a couple of bags while we were there.
 I'm really excited to try it for dinner tonight! :)


9. Currently watching the Broncos take on the Steelers.
Oh & TEBOW just scored a TOUCHDOWN! :) Go Broncos !

And that's all I got. Complete random, I know. 
Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend! :)

19 comments:

Morgan Neal said...

So want your body right now.. I've definatley put on the married forty-five. LOL. kidding. But seriously go back and get those other suits. They were adorbs! :)

Faith said...

my dad just came back from London a week ago :)

so awesome that you got the juicer!

and those suits are gorgeous ... but i kinda want your belly more than the suits :)

Brittany said...

you are so darn cute! all three of those suits look amazing on you (or rather you look amazing in them). and you've inspired me to go out and get a juicer...that might be the only way my husband and I will start eating our fruits and veggies!

Pamela said...

Yay for Desperate & Once Upon a Time!! Looove them.

lori said...

you look so cute! i say go back and get those other swimsuits, asap :) i would love to see what recipes you come up with for quinoa... i have some in the cabinet and need some ideas.

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

We got that juicer with a wedding gift card 2 years ago...LOVE it.

And yay for Desperate starting again. That is all.:)

Sarah said...

So excited for Desp. Housewives!! You look so great in those bathing suits....jealous!

Kristen said...

Hey! I just recently turned 25 too! Except I did not think of it being halfway to 30. Thanks for that. haha

Seriously though, it doesn't feel like 25 to me. Oddly, I felt like it was a bigger leap from 22 to 23 for whatever reason.

Samantha said...

i've heard lots about quinoa too. let me know what you end up doing with it! i've thought about buying it but have no idea what it'd do with it. and adorable swim suits! now i want it to be warm!

Brooke said...

I've been hearing things about quinoa too. Let me know how it goes!

Rachel said...

Um, can I please have your body? No, really...be my trainer puhlease! I would just love that. You are SO SKINNY!!!!!! Btw--let me know how that quinoa is! I've wanted to try it but don't know how to fix it...give me the scoop :)

Ana said...

First, GO BRONCOS!! Second, I love to make tabbouleh with quinoa. You just cook the quinoa, mix with olive oil, salt pepper, lemon juice, parsley, mint, cucumber, tomato, and green onion. Just refrigerate. It tastes great chilled or heated. You can also sub it in couscous recipes.

Delta Daisies said...

your body...WHOA!!! Talk about motivation!!!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

and the broncos won!!! yippee!! i told my husband they would win and of course he didn't beleive me. but now he realized he got tebowed, heheh!! i have been rubbing it in his face just a smidge :-)

Katherine said...

holy abs! look at you hottie! i need to get on your workout routine!

Whitney said...

Looks like I got my answer for my juicer question earlier! haha And omg, your bod look redic! Great job, girl!

July said...

You look amazing in those bathing suits....talk about motivation!! How are you liking the juicer so far?

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous of your swimsuit body!!!!! You look amazing!

Brochure Printing said...

All Post are nice Good Keep it up. By Overnight Prints