Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday.

Another Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren. & today it's all about FREE TIME!

1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     eat & watch a movie/tv show with my husband. I love lazy nights at home on the couch with good food, a great movie, & my love! :).

2.   When I have free time I tend to   catch up on blogs, clean the house, meal plan, browse Pinterest, read, watch what I have recorded on my DVR, EAT! And if I feel like leaving the house, I'll shop :)   

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would  take a looong bath, get some Chinese takeout, & have a Sex & the City marathon :)     .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    a little bit of both. I love to be lazy with Jonathan or my family/friends. But I also love ME TIME. It's so nice to have the house to myself and be able to do whatever I feel like doing  .

5.  Most of my free time happens    on Sundays. I LOVE Sundays :) .

6.  The best thing about free time is    that you have NO where to go & nothing to do. The day is yours & you can enjoy it however you would like :) .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    do the dishes or clean our bathroom  but instead, I'll probably  get on my computer & read blogs/browse Pinterest/check facebook. :)  .

12 comments:

Cristie Young said...

SATC is one of the best shows ever! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Sarah said...

We are a lot alike :)

Whitney said...

I totally agree with wanting a day of doing completely nothing! And that rarely happens...

-Crystal said...

Cute blog! I am a new followers! I cant wait to have a Sex in the City marathon! How fun! Glad I found your blog! I love it!

Anna said...

I love Sundays too!!! Your nights watching a movie with good food sounds great!

Page Twenty-Two said...

I hear ya on all of these...especially #7! I need to do laundry so bad but last night I browsed Pinterest instead:) New follower! Happy Friday! P.S. love your wedding pics!

P!nky said...

I ALWAYS plan to do great wonderful things when I have free time. And then it's another NCIS marathon of shows I've already seen and lo and behold the time is gone!!!!

I need to get it together!

have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

Rachel said...

Girl--I could've written all of these. Haha seriously, you read my mind. Love your answers...and just thinking about free time makes me happy! I think we need to have a meet up one day soon--I AM only an hour from Memphis :)

Married...with a Pup said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I love the design of yours...so cute! I've been wanting to give mine a little makeover soon!

Anyway, I feel like we are pretty much the same person, lol. Seriously love Sundays and nights at home with my husband watching tv! Perfection!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

I had fully planned on doing nothing the next couple days since school starts up again on Monday. Sadly, it's been filled with things that need to be done. Tonight though, I am fully planning on doing nothing! haha

lori said...

chinese take out sounds amazing. I've done pretty good with what I've been eating... but I'm CRAVING bad stuff :( and i need to go grocery shopping to get some more healthy meals.

Emily said...

I'm a new follower, what a cute blog you have!