Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Happy Friday, loves! Are y'all as excited as I am for this weekend!?
It's my birthday weekend & I have lots of fun things planned to celebrate! Yay :)

But first I'm going to fill in some blanks with Lauren from The Little Things!

1.   The last thing I ate was   scrambled eggs + an english muffin + apple butter. That combination made a delightful breakfast sandwich that was accompanied by an orange & a scrumptious cup of coffee. I just love a good breakfast :)

2.   The last song I listened to was    "What We Want, What We Get" by Dave Barnes    .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Valerie}...rave, era, lie, real, reel, veil, veal, lair, lave, lei, veer, lee, are, lea, lire, leer, lier, ale, eel. Okay, that's all I got... 

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick   green. or navy. or tan. or black. or yellow. or white. PLEASE don't make me choose! 

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find   3 different kinds of chap stick {yes, I'm chap stick addict}, hand sanitizer, wallet, & my Vera Bradley travel pill case {the only way I'll remember to take my medicines is if they are in this case!} .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   finish my coffee & read some blogs :)

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Love jamming out to this one while I'm getting ready :) I also LOVE to dance & sing along to any song on the Mamma Mia soundtrack! But really, I just love to dance. ANY song will do!

15 comments:

Tamara said...

I am chapstick obsessed too! I have 3 different kinds in my pocketbook, too... and I freak out if I don't have any with me at all times!

Pamela said...

Mmmm! Your breakfast sounds soo good!! :) I have to have my chapstick too!!

July said...

Hah I always have 3/4 different kinds of lip balms in my purse too! I like changing it up!

your breakfast sounds amazing...and much healthier than mine!

Happy Friday :)

Rachel said...

Umm we pretty much just had the SAME breakfast, minus the apple butter. I've never had apple butter, but I'm gonna have to try it now! And Dave Barnes--my FAVORITE! We are too much alike, it's creepy :) Have you ever tried Burt's Bees colored chapstick? It's my favorite. Chapstick with the color of lipstick, what's better?! Happy Friday to you...and HAPPY almost BIRTHDAY to you, too, sweet friend! So thankful for you!

Morgan Neal said...

I'm a Chapstick addict too! I have 'more in my purse than you! Lol. And mamma Mia is my fave!!!!

Sarah said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!!!

Page Twenty-Two said...

I am addicted to chapstick...AND lip gloss - you will find lots of those in MY purse too! Have a fabulous birthday weekend! I hope the hubby has something special planned for you:)

Cristie Young said...

Um your breakfast sounds so healthy! And I also love Forget you! It is definitely a good jam out song.

I hope you have a wondering birthday weekend! You deserve it :)

p.s. yes I do not eat any fish like Tilapia or Mahi Mahi..I know I'm weird!

Ashley said...

I'm a BIG Dave Barnes fan!! I'm a chapstick addict too!

P!nky said...

WOW you can spell a lot of words with your name. I don't think I can do that!

I would wear PINK!!!!! but duh!

Have a great day chica! xoxo

Faith said...

I am obsessed with chapstick too ... and Forget You is such a fun song! I wouldn't want to choose either! I love a colorful wardrobe.

and what a yummy breakfast!

Whitney said...

I have quite a chapstick and lipgloss collection myself! Again, happy birthday!

Anna said...

I had a hard time choosing a color too. Your breakfast sounds yummy! Happy Friday!

Elizabeth said...

They make a Vera Bradley pill travel case!!? I am so getting one of those! I always question if I've taken my medicine/vitamins or not and sometimes just take an extra just in case =).

Mackenzie said...

We need to go to a Fitness Fusion class!! You'd love to do all the dances!! See ya tomorrow at the gym!!! Love you!