Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Before I fill in the blanks, I have a quick question for y'all. Jonathan's parents are taking us to Flemings Steakhouse tonight. I've never been before! What do y'all recommend? 

Okay, now to the blanks!

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is    Orlando. I LOVE Disney World! It's my favorite. I'm such a kid :) Also, they have Universal/Island of Adventure and Sea World! I love amusements parks!

2.    Greece     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     read, listen to music, watch movies, play games, sleep, snack, etc...

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     something to read    ,    my iPhone   and     a cozy blanket .

5.  My favorite travel companion is    my husband, of course! He's my favorite :)

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is   when I went to New York in high school there was "supposedly" a gun man in our hotel. Not sure if it was true, but we were stuck in our hotel room for a while!

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    alligator, I guess. :/ I haven't been out of the country, so I haven't tried many exotic foods...YET ;)


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in   Orlando or San Diego  .

9.  I have been to    16 {I think, maybe more} states in the U.S.

12 comments:

Cristie Young said...

OMG a gun man in a hotel? How scary. And you ate Alligator, how was it?

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

Greece is amazing! You should definitely add it to your bucket list. The hubby and I visited Santorini and Athens on our Euro trip in 2010. Santorini is one of my favorite places on earth =)

Enjoy your dinner!!

Holly said...

Flemings is delicious! My fiance rave about that plcae all the time! If your meal comes with a salad, you will die! It's a wedge salad and you can make it your very own if you don't like their toppings. (Brandon is a picky eater...)

Shannon Marie said...

I would love to go to Greece some day too! :) Happy Friday!

July said...

oh gosh that New York story sounds crazy!!! you would LOVE Greece.

Happy Friday :)

Sarah said...

You will LOVE Greece!!!

Faith said...

I would love to live in San Diego too!

I'm going to Disney World in February! I'm so excited, can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

Amy Nix said...

Fleming's is very, very good! You must order the Mac-n-Cheese (it's like a chipolte flavor)...it's by far the best I've ever had. Enjoy!

Whitney said...

I loved Flemmings (and as a veggie, I think that gives you an even better account of how good it is!). Have a glass of wine for me!

Tiffany said...

We just went to Universal a few weeks ago!! It was a lot fun!!

Heather said...

I love Disney World too :). I'm such a kid at heart!

Erin said...

Yes! Orlando..I spent many summer there as a kid! Greece...excellent choice. That would be amazing. ALLIGATOR?! Eeeeeek!