Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Girls Night: Birthday dinner & Miss America Watch Party

Saturday night I enjoyed a lovely evening with some of my favorite ladies. 
{Wish you could have joined us, Mac! We missed you!}
We had a great dinner at Boscos, then came back to watch Miss America & EAT cupcakes :)
Dinner at Boscos. So yummy!

 Brittany & Fallon

with Linsey & Mary Clayton

My baby sister. Kinda hard to believe we are 22 & 25!

Fallon & I. She just started her second semester of Optometry school. So proud of her!
{Remember how I told you my best friend had the same tattoo as me? Well this is her! We have matching hearts on our right ankles :) }

Making some coffee to enjoy with our cupcakes.
Coffee+cupcakes is a fabulous combination :)

Our CUPCAKES!

Fallon & I split a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing & a chocolate cake with banana icing, so we could eat two flavors. Both were super yummy! :)

Enjoying our treats & cheering for our sweet friend, Erin! :)

Love my girls. I'm very thankful for amazing friends!

16 comments:

Morgan Neal said...

Those cupcakes with banana frosting sound ah-maze. & I love your nail polish!

Rachel said...

I so hope you had a wonderful birthday! Looks like y'all had a blast together. Now I'm craving a cupcake :) Happy Tuesday, sweet friend! Hope your week is going well!

Sarah said...

Do glad you had a wonderful night. You need to try my cupcakes sometime after I come off maternity leave...Monkey Bread Bakery.

Sunkissed and Southern said...

looks like a fun time! and, i have to say- sarah's cupcakes are good. i like the lemon ones best!

Tamara said...

This looks like such a fun girl's night! I tuned in to the last part of the pageant and was very disappointed not to see Miss TN - I was rooting for her!

July said...

any kind of cupcakes that is banana flavored just sounds amazing!!!
looks like you have a fun birthday weekend!!

Faith said...

looks like such a fun night ... and the cupcakes! YUM!

Whitney said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!

Natasha said...

i love the fact you were indulging in cupcakes during the pageant...i might have been having ice cream myself ;)

P!nky said...

YUM! those cupcakes look SOOOO GOOD GIRLIE!!! Erin is lucky to have such an awesome group of friends!

xoxo

♥Jess said...

You are SO cute! Again, thanks to your post on SAturday I was able to do the same thing by gathering up the ladies & watching the pageant. Only we killed out bodies with Pizza. Ohhh it was so yummy! :)

TEAM LADIES NIGHTS!

Mackenzie said...

I hate I missed it!! Cannot wait for our Valentines party tho!! I have some great ideas!!

Shannon Marie said...

Such cute photos! I can't believe I'll almost be 22 soon- time is flying by! I just tagged you in a post so make sure to check it out! xo

Pamela said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Looks like you did! The cupcakes look soo good!

Caroline said...

Fun! I love Boscos!

TaraR said...

What a super fun girls night! :)