Monday, January 9, 2012

I was tagged :)

I was tagged by the beautiful Ashley @ The Christian Wife Life in a fun little blog game!
Looks fun, so here we go!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, 
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Facts About Me
1. I've known my husband since we were 11 years old, yet we never dated until we were 22!
2. I love nerdy movies like: STAR WARS, Lord of the Rings, & Harry Potter.
3. I NEVER liked coffee until January of last year. & now I'm addicted.
4. My celebrity crush=Tim Tebow. What an amazing man!
5. The only celebrity I've ever met is Taylor Swift.
6. I'm obsessed with Food Network.
7. I think heels are gorgeous, but I rarely wear them. They kill my feet.
8. About 90% of what I pin on Pinterest is recipes. What can I say... I love to eat!
9. My favorite hobby is working out. I love it! {Which is good, because as I just said: I love to eat!}
10. Before I became Valerie Griffin, my name was Valerie Rae Kelley.
11. I have one tattoo. A little heart on my ankle & my best friend has a matching one on hers.

Questions from Ashley
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I have 3: Target, Old Navy, & Sephora.

2. What food could you eat every day?
Chips & salsa! Or any Mexican really!

3. What is your favorite animated movie?
I have SO many, but my all time favorite is: The Emperor's New Groove! Hilarious! 

4. What was your best subject in school?
Literature/English

5. What shows are you watching these days?
Desperate Housewives, Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Two Broke Girls, New Girl, Revenge, The Big Bang Theory, & Rules of Engagement. Thank goodness for DVR :)

6. What is your favorite blog post you've ever written?
I love all my honeymoon posts! Reminds me of what a wonderful time we had!

7. What is something you collect?
Disney movies!

8. What are you favorite colors to wear?
Black, tan, or green.

9. What your favorite physical feature on your guy?
Oh, this is tough. I have one gorgeous husband! But I'm going to say either is smile or his booty. The man has one amazing backside :)

10. Would you consider yourself a "girly" girl?
Yes, I love shopping, clothes, makeup, etc. BUT, I also love to watch/play sports :)

11. What book should I get next on my Kindle?
Have you read Redeeming Love yet? Probably so, but if not I know you'd love it!

TAG!
1. Rachel @ Simple Little Joys
2. Mackenzie @ Hurry Up & Wait
11. Whitney @ That's the Influence
12. Jessica @ Just the Two of Us.

No pressure ladies, only play if you'd like to! :)

My questions for those lovely ladies
1. What is your favorite thing to cook? {And please share the recipe if you can!}
2. Everyone has a guilty pleasure :) What's yours?
3. Are you a sports fan? If so, who are your favorite teams?
4. What are you going to watch tonight: The LSU/Bama game, The Bachelor, or Pretty Little Liars?
5. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
6. Where is your favorite place to eat in the city where you live?
7. If you won a free vacation, where would you choose to go?
8. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
9. What do you like on your pizza?
10. Post a picture of the most recent thing you pinned on Pinterest.
11. If you could give one piece of advice to your sixteen year old self, what would it be?

Thanks for tagging me, Ashley! I had fun playing :)

8 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll do it when I get home :)

Faith said...

that is so cute that you knew your hubs since you were 11!

i know why you love Lord of the Rings ... so good!

i'm obsessed with the food network too, haha.

i could eat Mexican everyday too! and i love, love Target. but hubs works for Target so i can be biased and we also get a great discount, haha.

loved reading that!

Sunkissed and Southern said...

oh my goodness, this is my first time to be tagged. hehe yay. i have to do dishes & run to the store, then im in, while i watch the show........stay tuned!

Sarah said...

I could eat Mexican every day too! And we definitely have lots of the same favorite shows! I love New Girl and Revenge!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for tagging me....I played along!

Andrea said...

Great blog! I just found you and I'll be a follower :)

Love the facts about you, especially that you knew your hubby since you were kids. That's the sweetest!

Andrea xoxo

TaraR said...

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Loving yours and therefore your newest follower!! :)

Whitney said...

Thanks for tagging me, V! You and Brittney both did! haha I'll have to fill out both of ya'lls questions!