Thursday, January 26, 2012

In love...

...with my new leopard loafers!
Thanks to a tip from Britt, I purchased these Steve Madden loafers today at DSW Shoes.
SO excited! I've been dying for a pair!

I was also desperately needing some new black flats.
& these are perfect. I feel very Audrey Hepburn-esque when I put them on ;)

Thank you, Steve Madden for these two new additions to my shoe collection!

Well, it's time to take dinner out of the oven. 
Just in time to watch The Big Bang Theory and Grey's Anatomy.
Have a great evening, y'all :)

12 comments:

lori said...

i LOVE dsw so much... i get almost all of my shoes there! unfortunately, we don't have one where i live though :( cute new shoes!

Laura said...

SO cute! Love me some Steve Madden!

Anna said...

I'll keep this in mind when my current black flats get warn out...it won't be long. :)

Brittany said...

Love them both, especially the leopard print ones...so cute!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Ok you are seriously so sweet! Thank you for the shout out! So glad I found such a sweet blogger ! I hope you enjoy them! I have yet to get mine, but I am hoping soon :) Have a lovely day girl !!

dreaming en francais said...

Love the leopard!! Thank you for the sweet comment, loving your blog xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Lauren Rees said...

I love both of these!!

Pamela said...

Ah! You got them :) I'm in LOVE! Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, ugh! I swear they have more reruns than actual episodes of the actual show!! :(

Erin said...

Sooo cute! I just got some leopard flats on the clearance rack at Target.... but your loafers are WAY cuter ;)

July said...

I love those, they are adorable!!!! are they comfy?!!? I really want a pair, but I've always been shy about wearing animal prints!

Whitney said...

Those shoes looks just the the J.Crew ones! Great job!

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Hi Valerie! Just found your blog and thought I'd say hello. :) Those shoes look FABULOUS. I've been looking for leopard print flats and a great pair of black flats!

Audrey
www.puttingmetogether.com