Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Birchbox/More Questions

My January Birchchbox has arrived. Here's what I got:
1. Stila: Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish {pretty brown color}
2. Juicy Couture: perfume sample
3. Archipelago: Pomegranate Body Soap
4. ORIGINS: Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash
5. Larabar: Mini Bar {carrot cake flavor}

What I love:
Stila eyeliner--I normally wear black eyeliner, but I'm loving this brown! Looks great!
Juicy Couture perfume--Lovely scent!

What I like:
ORIGINS Face Wash--I really liked the frothy consistency. 
Archipelago soap--Nice smell.

What I hate:
Larabar--This was so gross.

Overall, I loved my January birchbox! Even better than December!

Okay, now for some more questions. I was tagged again by Shannon & Samantha in the question game. Since these girls were kind enough to tag me, I'm going to answer their questions.
So read up & get to know me a little better :)

Shannon's Questions
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Cupcakes & the Kardashians.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Orlando or San Diego

3. Do you crave sweet or salty?
Both, but most of the time I want SWEETS!

4. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
I don't have one favorite. There is a variety of brands in my makeup bag!

5. What's your ideal Saturday afternoon look like?
A nice run, maybe some shopping, then a date night with my husband.

6. If you were at a bar, what drink do you usually order?
1. I'm never at bars. 2. I don't drink.
But, if I was going to a bar for a friend's bachelorette party or something I'd order water. haha

7. What color is on your nails right now?
Essie's Mink Muffs

8. Do you prefer to write in blue or black?
black

9. What is one thing you'd like to see change in the future?
More people standing up for their faith. Our world could use a lot more people like Tebow.

10. What's your favorite song of all time?
I can't choose just one!

11. Have any books changed your life? If so, what are they?
1. the Bible 2. Heaven is For Real 3. Harry Potter

Samantha's Questions
1. What is your favorite brand of perfume?
I love so many! My husband loves Viva la Juicy, so that's one of my favorites because he likes it!

2. What is your favorite online shopping website?
Sephora & Amazon. You can get anything on Amazon!

3. What three things can you not leave the house without?
I really only need my iPhone!

4. What is one thing you wish you had right now?
A piece of dulce de leche cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory sounds amazing! haha

5. Do you believe in any kind of faith? If so, what?
Yes. My faith is in my Savior, Jesus Christ.

6. Do you have a dog? If so, what kind?
Nope! No pets in the Griffin home.

7. What is your dream career if you have it what is it?
Stay at home wife & mommy! :) hehe
I also think it would be so fun to open a bakery!

8. What is your favorite meal you can cook?
I love to cook and have many things I enjoying making! I'm just going to say mac & cheese! 
Here are the recipes for two of my favorites:

9. What is your favorite magazine?
Shape or People

10. What is your biggest fear?
Losing a loved one.

11. What is the best diet you have ever tried?
I personally don't like "diets". It's about changing your LIFESTYLE! That's the only way it will stick!

Thanks for tagging me, girls!







13 comments:

Pamela said...

LOVE cupcakes too! Now that you mentioned it, I could go for a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory :) Yum!

Sarah said...

I tried a Larabar one time too....it was so gross. It sounds like all the ingredients would be good together...but I hated it!

Caroline said...

Love the Q&A

Kristin said...

Damn those Kardashians! haha

Faith said...

i am so craving a cupcake right now ... and the Kardashians ... can't help but watch :)

and losing a love one is my biggest fear too ... sometimes i think about it and well, freak out. i have to stop doing that to myself.

Andrea said...

I loved this Q&A! We are similar in a lot of ways :) Great getting to know you more!
I still have 3 of these to do.. and i need to just do them! Thanks for the inspiration.. maybe now I'll get to them :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Your blog is adorable! Love the layout & your posts! I'm glad I found a newlywed blogger ! Loved reading your posts!
New follower :)

xo.Britt
The Magnolia Pair

Samantha said...

Yay Thank you for writing back!!! My savior is Jesus too!!!! XOXO

Mackenzie said...

Move to San Diego and let's open a bakery!!! That would be AWESOME!!! (If only!)

Barefoot and Preppy said...

I've seen so many people blog about Birchbox!! I might need to try it! I loveeee amazon, seriously, best deals ever!

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

I desperately need to get on the Birchbox train! so happy to have stumbled on your gorgeous blog! xoxo {av}

Samantha said...

what's a birch box?

Brittany said...

I so badly want to join in on the Birchbox fun! Love your Q&A...you are so cute!